Wednesday, September 16, 2009

HIDE AND SEEK



ME: Grammy, have you seen Julius? I can’t find him.

GRAMMY: I sent him outside to play.

ME: By himself?

GRAMMY: No. With the neighborhood kids.

ME: Oh my God! What were you thinking, Grammy? Anything could happen to him out there.

GRAMMY: Yeah. He could make a friend. Grow up a bit. Where are you going?

ME: To look for him. Where else?

GRAMMY: Lord, if anyone in this world needs a shrink, it’s her. (sigh) Okay, Julius, you can come out now.

JULIUS: Did I win?

GRAMMY: You certainly did. Now pull up a chair and see if you can beat an old lady at checkers.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

I'm Jet . . . said...

this is funny.

my verification word is chingo.

first my feet go. then my belly go. then my chin go. damn gravity anyway.

Barb said...

I just may use that!

Kate said...

I love Grammy. Love, love, love her.

Please put her in a book, Barb.

Barb said...

Thanks, Kate!