Wednesday, November 18, 2009

METEOR SHOWER











GRAMMY:  There goes another one.

ME:  I think that makes seventeen.   Too bad Julius fell asleep.

GRAMMY:  Well, he got to see some of them.  How’d you know there were going to be meteor showers tonight, anyway?

ME:  Alfie told me.

GRAMMY:  Figures.

ME:  Why does it ‘figure?’

GRAMMY:  Just seems a fella like him would know about stuff like this.  Look.  There goes another one.

ME:  You know, Grammy, he really is a nice guy.  I mean, I’ll agree he is a bit weird.  But it’s weird in a good way.

GRAMMY:  Well, I suppose I shouldn’t complain.  At least he’s not Jules.  So.  You gonna kiss and tell?

ME:  Grammy!

GRAMMY:   Come on, Barbara.  You were gone three damn days.  Something good had to be happening.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Diane Mayr said...

Love is in the air...but why is it green?

I love that photo in the After the Lovin' post, too!

Is Alfie going to take Grammy out for a swan ride?

Barbara said...

If I remember right, the phoro was taken in Iceland under the Aurora Borealis.

Andrea Murphy said...

I'm loving your blog, Barb.

That's all!

Andy